Customer Testimonials

Google logo
Google Oct 29, 2019
 

Natalie Heald and Angel Castro at Modesto Mazda provide excellent, friendly and professional customer service. They made car shopping easy and provided me a great deal on my car and the care package. I even did a lot of my communication (asking questions and bargaining prices) through text while I was grocery shopping and we started the purchasing process through online app while I was at home. They had the car I wanted brought in from another dealer in the bay area the next day and it was ready for me when I got off work. Thank you Natalie and ...

Read at Google

Google logo
Google Oct 21, 2019
 

Modesto Mazda is a great place to purchase a car. The dealership is very clean and organized. Also, everyone was very professional and friendly. This is especially true for our Salesperson, Destiny, and the Sales Manager, Mike. We received a great deal on a new Mazda CX-5 Signature. The car is amazing, and it has every feature that you could ever want in an automobile. I am a long time Mazda fan, having previously owned a Mazda 3 and Mazda 6. They were both great cars, and I expect this Mazda CX-5 to be just as good. The only reasons that I ...

Read at Google

Google logo
Google Oct 15, 2019
 
Google logo
Google Oct 14, 2019
 
Google logo
Google Oct 14, 2019
 

Excellent customer service. We traded in our Mazda CX-5 2014 for a CX-5 2019. The facility was very nice. The salesperson (Natalie) was wonderful. Very knowledgeable, friendly, efficient and not pushy. The sales manager (Michael) was the same. I would highly recommend Modesto Mazda and will definitely continue to do business with them.

Read at Google

Google logo
Google Oct 3, 2019
 

If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. We bought a used car for my son and the salesperson, Joswey (correct spelling?) and the sales manager, Angel were very professional and made the used car purchasing more of a pleasure than expected. We took the car in for an issue a week later and they handled it without any issue, were friendly, caring and again extremely professional. Malachai in the service department was amazing and we left satisfied and appreciated as customers. I would HIGHLY recommend Modesto Mazda ! 1st class service!

Read at Google

Google logo
Google Oct 1, 2019
 

Great experience. The entire process was 90% completed online and the remaining 10% was processed quickly. I recommend Modesto Mazda and Modesto Infiniti, our family purchased a 2019 Mazda CX-5 AWD and a 2019 Infiniti QX50 AWD. We are extremely happy with both vehicles and the service received.

Read at Google

Google logo
Google Sep 30, 2019
 

I went in for warranty service. As usual, everything was done well, and quickly. I'm so glad we have a Mazda in Modesto!

Read at Google

Google logo
Google Sep 26, 2019
 
Google logo
Google Sep 25, 2019
 

Great dealership, great work, cool people especially Josue bruh needs to get a raise , promotion , or an award or something cuz best car service I’ve gotten def reccomrnend to anyone

Read at Google


Leave Us A Review